One-on-one Nutrition consults
Claudia believes that health is holistic, and correct nutrition is vital for performance, disease prevention and health optimisation. Claudia holds a Bachelor of Nutrition and Exercise Science and a Masters of Dietetics from the University of Queensland. This qualification has exposed Claudia to a variety of caseloads; including clinical dietetics (renal, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal) and outpatient services (weight loss, diabetes management). Claudia also has experience in Sports Nutrition as a Provisional Sports Dietitian for individuals with performance and/or physique goals.
Claudia holds APD Status (Accredited Practising Dietitian), is a fully accredited member of the Dietetics Association of Australia and practices by using the most up to date evidence-based methods. As a qualified Dietitian, her goal is always to identify and treat the root cause of a problem. This is done through a thorough initial assessment to understand and identify the patients’ goals. Then, Claudia will work with the patient to develop sustainable, realistic and long-term solutions.
Claudia likes to practice what she preaches; you’ll often find her at the gym, getting creative in the kitchen or ‘brunching’ at a local café.
- Nutrition prescription for depression / anxiety
- General healthy eating
- Healthy eating for brain health (dementia)
Special Interest in Treatment
- Nutrition for physique goals
- Sports-specific nutrition
- Women’s weight loss
- Meal preparation help – tips, organisation skills, recipe ideas, product recommendations
Initial Consults: $145 (1 hour)
- Full health assessment and dietary history
- Dietary evaluation and recommendations (to meet your goals).
Review Consults: $85 (30 minutes)
Follow up appointments are usually suggested within 3-4 weeks from your initial consult. Depending on your goals and protocol, it recommended to come in for a ‘check-in’ every 1-2 months.
- Assess your progress
- Identify any barriers to progress and make adjustments, if necessary
- Introduce some new recipes / food ideas / meal prep guides to help keep you on track
- Continual nutrition education to give you the tools to make the healthiest choices long term
Online / Skype Consults also available.
- Product development / consulting
- Menu development / consulting (nutrition information panel creation and macronutrient breakdowns)
- Recipe creation
- Product reviews
Companies Claudia Cramer Dietitian has worked with: